- Alton and Craan; My handy little health journal
- August, Y.; Coaching for Caregivers: How to reach out before you burn out
- Forrest, Deborah: Touch the Spirit: Connecting to the world of dementia
- Green, Lyndsay; A Perfect Home for a Long Life
- Ivey, Donna; Clinic of Hope: The story of Rene M. Caisse and Essiac
- Jenner, Reid: Diagnose Yourself
- Johnson, George: The Cancer Chronicles
- Johnson, Spencer; Who Moved My Cheese? (Non-fiction)
- Keyser, Judith Redwing; Last Acts of Kindness (Non-fiction)
- King, Samantha; Pink Ribbon, Inc. (Non-fiction)
- Kumar, Sameet M.; Mindfulness for prolongued grief
- Lundin, S.C. et al; FISH!
- McKee, Thomas. W; The Top Seven Reasons Volunteers Quit, The New Breed
- Pinzone, J.J.: Fireballs in my Eucharist: Fight Cancer Smarter - and What I have learned about cancer: what do we do now?
- Power, G. A.; Dementia Beyond Disease
- Schopick, J.: Honest Medicine
- Wyler; Deadly Errors
Here are the health-related books I have reviewed for fun. Some have been sent by publicists, others I have bought or borrowed.