Huffington Post Canada- 3 days ago
www.publichealth.gc.ca. ... Pharmacy surveillance for sales of influenza antivirals has not yet begun for the 2013-14 influenza ... one with influenza A(H1N1)
- Influenza activity in Canada continued to increase in week 48.
- Influenza A remained the predominant influenza virus type, with 77% of subtyped influenza A specimens to date identified as A(H1N1)pdm09.
- Two regions reported localized influenza/ILI activity and 18 reported sporadic activity, and the ILI consultation rate continued to increase.
- The number of both paediatric and adult hospitalizations with influenza increased in week 48.
- RSV detections increased sharply in week 48, although rhinovirus remained the predominant virus detected.
International Influenza Reports
- World Health Organization influenza update
- World Health Organization FluNet
- WHO Influenza at the human-animal interface
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention seasonal influenza report
- EuroFlu weekly electronic bulletin
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control - epidemiological data
- South Africa Influenza surveillance report
- New Zealand Public Health Surveillance
- Australia Influenza Report
- Pan-American Health Organization Influenza Situation Report