Yes we can do just housekeeping. Yes anyone can refer to the service and we will maintain a waitlist once full.
We are still in the process of recruiting PSW’s and are not up and running as yet, but are hoping to be within the next month or so.
Announcing a NEW Respite/Personal Care program for seniors!
As part of the Champlain LHIN’s community investment strategy, a new initiative has been developed to support seniors in our community. This new service will provide the following assistance to eligible seniors and their families:
- Respite care to provide relief for family caregivers
- Assistance with personal care, such as bathing, grooming, dressing and
- exercise programs
- Assistance with meal planning and preparation
- Supportive Care through companionship, motivational activities and
- Assistance with household management such as laundry and light
- Maximum of 2-3 hours per week / $9.00 per hour
- Carefor Health and Community Services
- Cornwall, Williamsburg Non-Profit Housing Corporation
- Rural Ottawa South Support Services
- Ottawa West Community Support
- VHA Health and Home Support
- The Mills Community Support Corporation