Saturday, November 12, 2011

Perth Community Care Centre

Perth Community Care Centre (PCCC) where I volunteer. The PCCC site is 100 years old.

PCCC
It has changed ownership over the years...
PCCC - I volunteer, friendly visits every Thursday!
Lanark County's House of Industry - 1902
Wiseman's Chronic Hospital - 1948
Tayview Nursing Home -1967 
PCCC - 1985

Meet Kay Devlin, 94-years, who writes poetry and paints. She is a resident of PCCC.

Susan is the Activity Director!

With a cherry on top!
This was on 50's Day! Floats and fun.


Mary's Wall of Fame!
Mary Buchanan learned to be a nurse in 1962.
I love her momentos in her room!

My friends!

My friend, Art Ferrier.
 'Don't tell my wife I'm holding a singing rabbit!'
A fall scene, husband and wife having a visit.

The late Mildred Flood

No comments: