Our tax dollars go towards maintaining seniors in LTC and they are sending more money to shareholders.
Leisureworld Announces December Dividend
MARKHAM, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Dec. 15, 2010) - Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation (TSX:LW) today announced that the Company's for December, 2010 will be $0.0708 per share, representing $0.85 per share on an annualized basis. Payment will be made on January 17, 2010 to shareholders of record December 31, 2010.
- third largest licensed long-term care (LTC) provider in Ontario.
- operates 26 LTC homes,
- represents about 4,314 beds across Ontario, Canada.
- owns and operates one retirement home with 29 beds
- one independent living home with 53 apartments.
- Preferred Health Care Services, an accredited provider of professional nursing and personal support services
- Ontario Long Term Care, a provider of purchasing services, dietary, social work, and other regulated health professional services
- Tealwood Developments, a provider of laundry services to the Leisureworld Homes.